Thursday, June 28, 2007

Tagged by Gardenia

I wanted to write a wee rant about that cunt Tony Blair and how great it is that he has finally fucked off, albeit leaving our country in even worse hands in the shape of that other cunt Gordon Brown, who can't talk without doing some weird freaky thing with his bottom lip. Wanker.

But then Gardenia tagged me, so I guess I'll put that post off to another day.

1. WHAT WERE YOU DOING 10 YEARS AGO?
Getting ready to get married, more or less. Our tenth anniversary is only five weeks away.

2. WHAT WERE YOU DOING 1 YEAR AGO?
Christ, who knows. Working I expect!

3. FIVE SNACKS YOU ENJOY.
Cashew nuts, white chocolate, beer, pitta and hummus, sex.

4. FIVE SONGS YOU KNOW ALL THE WORDS TO.
The Saturday Boy (Billy Bragg), Stand and Deliver (Adam & the Ants), That Makes It Tough (Buddy Holly), Holidays in the Sun (Sex Pistols), Suspicious Minds (Elvis Presley)

5. FIVE THINGS YOU'D DO IF YOU WERE A MILLIONAIRE.
Give up work. Direct a movie. Put together a band and make an album. Travel a lot. Start an animal sanctuary.

6. FIVE BAD HABITS.
Do I have any? Snoring, apparently. Watching too much shit TV. Working too hard.

7. FIVE THINGS YOU LIKE DOING.
Spending quality time with the wife, especially eating out, watching a good movie, holidaying, takonad'ing. I also like blogging and watching good TV.

8. FIVE THINGS YOU WOULD NEVER WEAR AGAIN.
I dunno. I figure anything I wear is cool by virtue of my wearing it. Oh, except dungarees perhaps. Yeah, I'll never wear those again. Good job I gave them to charity!

I tag anyone who wants to have a go, but first to mind are Cappy, Milla, and RefPo.

Labels: , , , , ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Biddie said...

LOL. As I'm reading this, I'm listening to Stand and Deliver by Adam and The Ants on my new ipod...Great minds and all...

28 June, 2007 19:03  
Blogger Martha Elaine Belden said...

nice.

good call on the dungarees.

:)

28 June, 2007 19:11  
Blogger martinobhoy said...

I'm really looking forward to the post on Blair. I've a feeling it will be a cracker.

28 June, 2007 20:35  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahhhh, the 5 meme. I will hop right onto that!

Jey, you jipped us on the bad habit thing. I asked my family and they threw out more suggestions than I'm willing to name. I like that you listed sex under snacks, Red is a lucky girl.

29 June, 2007 03:12  
Blogger Sheamus the... said...

very interesting...

29 June, 2007 13:22  
Blogger * (asterisk) said...

Biddie: Yeah for Stand & Deliver! Good on yer.

Martha: They just didn't do it for me, y'know?

Martino: I had a crack, but I couldn't be arsed when it came to it. Why waste any more energy on him than need be.

RefPo: Well, now I know that swearing is a bad habit... And someone mentioned nosepicking and farting. I mean, where do we draw the line?!

Shea: That sounds ominous.

29 June, 2007 18:20  
Blogger Gardenia said...

Thank you *.

29 June, 2007 23:27  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Who links to me?