Tuesday, June 10, 2008

I think Mexico should become the 51st state of the USA

I can't take full credit for that headline; it was inspired by something Red said. Why? It was just a response to George "W for Wanker" Bush and his assertion that Turkey must join the EU. What the fuck does it have to do with that cock?

Turkey is fast heading towards being an Islamic nation. The current separation of church (or should that be mosque) and state is looking wobbly. And Meathead Bush thinks this is a prime candidate for EU consideration.

Why don't you go back to what you know best, Georgie Boy? Which is... oh yeah: fuck all. Do we come into your house telling who the fuck should be the next US state? No. Why? Because it's none of our business, just like Turkey being in the EU is none of yours. Dickhead.

In other news, the wife and I are celebrating 12 years since our lips first met across a crowded sofa after a day of sitting in the park chit-chatting and eating in cafes in north London. Twelve years! Awww.

And what better way to celebrate than to mourn the appalling performance of the Italian squad in the Euro Cup football tournament last night? 3-0 they lost to the Netherlands (or Holland, or the Dutch). Buffon is a buffoon. Maybe George Bush could have a word with coach Donadoni about who should be in the Italian goal...

Labels: , , , ,

13 Comments:

Blogger Red said...

I like the circularity of this post.

10 June, 2008 16:14  
Blogger Glamourpuss said...

Happy anniversary.

Aw...

Puss

10 June, 2008 16:40  
Blogger tweetey30 said...

Happy 12 years guys. Enjoy it.

10 June, 2008 16:53  
Blogger Karen said...

Happy smooch-iversary. How romantic. That's my problem. Apparently I don't hang out on enough park benches with lips puckered. I'll make that my mission - head to the UK and frequent your parks. Hopefully I won't get attacked by a roaming gang of hoodies.

And yes, why does Bush care if Turkey joins the EU or not? More arrogance.

10 June, 2008 16:54  
Blogger furiousBall said...

Happy Anniversary!

And I can't say I disagree with you at all on that assmuncher

10 June, 2008 18:59  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it might be because we have missle silos there?
Happy Anniversary

10 June, 2008 19:22  
Blogger Candy Minx said...

Happy anniversary what a great memory and occasion!

Maybe coach Donadoni could kick a soccer ball into Bush's mouth?

10 June, 2008 19:49  
Blogger * (asterisk) said...

Thanks everyone.

That Bush, eh? It must be like having Kramer run your country...

11 June, 2008 10:54  
Blogger Milla said...

Red: great comment!

Turkey: I agree with you *Aste 1000%.

Congrats to you and Red! I can't even remember when it happened with Zorro, even though I remember where we were (bus stop on Oxford Street, I think).

11 June, 2008 13:17  
Blogger punxxi said...

NO Mr. Asterisk it's more like rainman running things

12 June, 2008 01:52  
Blogger Say It said...

Repeat after me: six more months. just 6 more months...

13 June, 2008 03:36  
Blogger Martha Elaine Belden said...

happy anniversary!!

14 June, 2008 14:45  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

whew..at least you didn't say Canada should be 51'st state....might give them ideas...although I'm sure it crosses their minds.

So you kissed across a crowded sofa?...were there people in between?

14 June, 2008 17:02  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Who links to me?