Thursday, March 06, 2008

The decision...

Those who have been visitors for more than few minutes know that I'm not a total cunt. Sometimes I can be a bit of a cunt, but I'm pretty much not a total cunt.

So, the decision of whether or not to come clean to the B&Bs was a foregone conclusion before I even posted that post.

Not long after I posted, at just after 10am in fact, I called both B&Bs and put the conundrum to them. To my surprise and pleasure, they were both perfectly accommodating, so all is groovy. I still sort of feel there's an issue of "the world at large", so to speak, but the missus should be in a state of contagiousness rather than infectiousness by about now.

Like Glamourpuss, we too would rather not risk the karma. We're pretty good at trying to avoid doing anything that might have bad karmic repercussions, and yet somehow we don't always feel that karma has smiled as favourably upon as she might have, all things considered.

It makes you think, "I might as well just be a total cunt." At least that way it's no surprise when bad shit happens.

Labels: , , , , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Red said...

That's pretty deep, man (in that Nathan from Six Feet Under kinda way).

06 March, 2008 15:29  
Blogger Glamourpuss said...

Good choice. But they say what you give out you get back times ten, so I try to avoid cuntishness on the whole. Yeah, I'm chicken.

Puss

06 March, 2008 16:31  
Blogger furiousBall said...

that's the right move. you good people you two.

06 March, 2008 16:48  
Blogger Martha Elaine Belden said...

hahha... read the previous post and commented before i read this one.

good decision :)

06 March, 2008 17:00  
Blogger tweetey30 said...

Wow. What a post. You seem like a good man other wise Aterisk. I dont hold anything against you. Keep posting and I will be here reading when I have the time to stop by..

06 March, 2008 17:21  
Blogger Milla said...

Bravi! And now the celebrations adn time away will be even better, cos good things will come your way (and no traffic, if you go by car).

I have met you, and you're not a cunt at all; you're a rather decent fella.

07 March, 2008 08:54  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Who links to me?