Friday, June 29, 2007

Tony Blair: end of an era (after Wikipedia)

Anthony Charles Lynton Blair (born 6 May) is a proper fucking cunt who served as the Prime Minister of the United Kingdom from early May 1997 to late June 2007, the Leader of the Labour Party from 1994 to 2007 and the Member of Parliament for the constituency of Sedgefield from 1983 to 2007. On the day he stood down as Prime Minister -- can you believe the balls of this fucker?! -- he was appointed as the Middle East envoy on behalf of the United Nations, European Union, United States and Russia (the Quartet).

Tony Blair became the Leader of the Labour Party in July 1994, following the sudden death of his predecessor, John Smith. Under Blair's leadership the party abandoned many decades-old traditional Labour values, essentially becoming the Conservative Party Version 2.0. As a result of this political about-face, Labour won a landslide victory in the 1997 general election, ending 18 years of rule by the Conservative Party; it was the worst Conservative defeat since 1832. But of course it was also a Conservative victory, albeit under another name. Blair is the Labour Party's longest-serving Prime Minister, and we are the unlucky fuckers who had to witness it. He has been nothing but a lying, deceitful, Bush-arse-fucking, don't-give-a-fuck-about-the-promises-he-made, waste-of-space political leader since the last one, which probably wasn't that long ago.

Gordon Brown, Blair's ten-year Chancellor of the Exchequer, succeeded him as Prime Minister. And, oh, how we can all look forward to being fucked by this cunt, too.

I've got nothing more to say, I suppose. Just good riddance to bad rubbish. Let's hope the cunt dies on a Middle East visit. (Is that a bit excessive? Maybe. Oh well.) Prick. Liar. Arsehole. Now there's an epitaph we should all aspire to.

Oh yeah, by the way, I'm 41 per cent zombie-proof.

41%

Labels: , , , ,

9 Comments:

Blogger martinobhoy said...

As I'm of Irish descent I have to applaud the work he carried out in the peace process there but Middle East envoy just seems to be taking the piss out of all of us who opposed the Iraq invasion.

I can also say he was the first man to stop me voting Labour in my entire life so I'm pleased to see him go.

29 June, 2007 18:16  
Blogger * (asterisk) said...

Martino: It could be argues that he did one or two okay things, but is it as much as we expect of our leaders? No, I think not. Overall, I think most of us believe he rode roughshod over the opinions of almost an entire nation. But the Americans seem to love him, and clearly, ultimately, that was all he cared about. Got a nice little gig out of it now, hasn't he?

29 June, 2007 18:23  
Blogger The Anti Crapitalist said...

I just love the audacity of a man who was instrumental in supporting and delivering a fake war, who has now accepted a highly paid job as an "envoy" to try to stop the war he created escalating.

Its like starting a bonfire, and then being appointed fire monitor.

29 June, 2007 19:46  
Blogger Glamourpuss said...

I thought we had all survived a zombie apocalypse...

I'm too jaded to even care any more.

Puss

29 June, 2007 20:00  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

first of all I am 51% zombie proof. I guess it's me and some good rum.

Second, I'm guessing he is a hairless cunt from your description. I could be wrong though.

29 June, 2007 21:08  
Blogger Gardenia said...

Well, that's politics. You place your buddies....what ever happened to democracy - i think we need to look up the definition again.

Wow, I was just reading about those car bombs over there - with the potential to kill and maim so many....

scary - bad times we be livin' in.

29 June, 2007 23:23  
Blogger Karen said...

I'll agree with the Irish Peace situation. He did do one or two good things. And frankly I'd much rather have Blair in the MidEast trying to bring stability to the region than his hero, Bush. I have a hard time believing that the powers that be decided to give him this job considering how quickly he followed the US into bombing the crap out of Iraq and it's people.

Now the world gets to see if Brown can do any better. It would be hard to imagine he'd do much worse although anything's possible.

30 June, 2007 12:59  
Blogger Camie Vog said...

Your comment made me sad, so I have decided to stick around. I can't leave when I have such good pals out there!

30 June, 2007 13:26  
Blogger FOUR DINNERS said...

don't care where he dies long as he does.

01 July, 2007 00:41  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Who links to me?