Thursday, March 15, 2007

Thank you, Pickled Olives!


Following on from this recent post, the wonderful Pickled Olives dropped me a line one day last week to inform me she had found and purchased a one-cup espresso pot for us and would we please let her send it.

Red and I were most touched. We accepted her kind offer, and today, through the genius of DHL, the moka/cuccuma/espresso pot arrived at our house, having only been sent on Monday.

Thank you, Olives. This was very kind and sweet. And I hope we haven't embarrassed you with these words of gratitude and little video of us unwrapping our package.

Labels: ,

9 Comments:

Blogger Pickled Olives said...

The video is adorable! I am glad you like it!

15 March, 2007 17:59  
Blogger FOUR DINNERS said...

Nice one Olive. Mine's milky n no sugar ta.

15 March, 2007 19:16  
Blogger Karen said...

That's so wonderful. Way to go Olives. :)

And a lovely video *A.

15 March, 2007 19:24  
Blogger Adam Frazier said...

I am so. fucking. happy. that you're loving Heroes! I'm completely agree with you, it is one of the best shows ever - and I get chills quite often. In fact I just posted a fan fic story based on "future hiro" if you're interested! haha.

Wow, on episode 5 eh? You've got 13 more to go - and it's only going to get better! Meanwhile us fans in the states are suffering through a 7 week drought.

::: whisper voice ::: "Save the cheerleader. Save the world" ::: end whisper voice :::

16 March, 2007 03:44  
Blogger Ron said...

Check out the coffee here:

http://www.portorico.com/?

good prices too!

16 March, 2007 04:33  
Blogger Milla said...

These gestures are what makes life so good, eh? Well done to Olives and to you guys for making it happen.
And isn't that 'cogoma' the sweetest thing I have ever seen... Gorgeous little thing!

16 March, 2007 08:50  
Blogger Odat said...

That Pickled Olives is something else, ain't she? Nice!!!
Peace

16 March, 2007 08:58  
Blogger Tamarai said...

Such a lovely smile, *! ARen't you generous, Olives? Hoorah! Order is restored in Casa AsteRed!

16 March, 2007 09:07  
Blogger Gardenia said...

Adorable!!!! Hey, the pot is like mine. I've haven't tried your instructions yet...but will. So glad you are set up now -

Loved the video music, and it showed your new tat, did it not?

18 March, 2007 00:04  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Who links to me?