Monday, February 19, 2007

Some stuff

We are in a slightly unusual situation at Casa AsteRed right now: Red is rushed off her feet, juggling at least five projects; and I've currently got hardly anything on.

That's not quite true about me, since when I have no work on, that usually changes within minutes. In the meantime, though, I am of course helping out the missus with her workload. Especially cos she's not feeling very well still.

Also, look out for some fun stuff coming this way in the next few days. Should that say "even more fun stuff"? Well, whatever...

It's my niece's birthday today: she's nine. Awww. Happy birthday, C. xx

People who are into David Lynch can head over to Such As They Are to check out my review of his movie Lost Highway.

Labels: , , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger FOUR DINNERS said...

Loved Twin Peaks until he let everyone else have a go n it lost the plot...er whatever the plot was. Happy birthday C

19 February, 2007 11:46  
Blogger Tamarai said...

good luck with your workloads, * and Red! Better busy than not having anything coming in at all!!

19 February, 2007 12:56  
Blogger Martha Elaine Belden said...

enjoy your downtime :)

and happy birthday to your niece :)

19 February, 2007 22:56  
Blogger Adam Frazier said...

Watch The Departed... haha

20 February, 2007 01:36  
Blogger _z. said...

Hey *, just saying hullow! I've been away myself...

happy birthday to C. your niece.

20 February, 2007 03:09  
Blogger * (asterisk) said...

4D: You're not totally wrong there...

T: Always better not to twiddle your thumbs.

Martha: it didn't last long!

Adam: No.

_z.: Hey there! Thanks. I'm heading over to yours soon to see what you've been up to!

21 February, 2007 16:41  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Who links to me?