Monday, July 24, 2006

More BB questions

Regular readers of this blog know how much I love highlighting the stupidity of this year's Big Brother contestants. Evidence can be found here and here.

Now for this week's victim, Welsh genius Imogen.

Q. What year did man first set foot on the moon?
A. [Lots of umming and aahing.] I done this in school... I'll have to guess... 1902?

Umm, Imogen, forgive me, but I think the first car went on sale in 1904 or something, so you reckon rockets were flying to the moon before that...?

Q. In Roman numerals, what does L stand for?
A. [She says she doesn't have a clue. She laughs, and this clearly inspires her.] Laughing?

Imogen, dearie, the word "numeral"...? Does it mean anything to you?


There was another question, but I can't for the bloody life of me remember what it was. Suffice to say she got that one wrong too. If you know, drop me a line and I'll add it in.

5 Comments:

Blogger Tamarai said...

Dear me... perhaps she lives in a parallel universe in which the lunar landing actually did take place in the 1900s...

24 July, 2006 12:47  
Blogger Red said...

Well, I think the lunar landing never actually happened, so any answer other than that would be wrong if I was Big Brother.

24 July, 2006 13:19  
Blogger me said...

not been watching this series, but i believe it's all just an act so they can become as famous as jade when they come out!
dumbness=money.
look at that nicky type. (worst spoilt git i have ever seen)
and the final nail in the coffin of british telly is that she is up for a bafta against chantelle, bonnie langford and some other reality fuckwit, for "best contender".
stop the world, it's time to get off!

24 July, 2006 19:15  
Blogger * (asterisk) said...

Pie: You've got to wonder, haven't you?

Tanya: As I was watchin it, I knew she was going to say something ridiculous, but I guessed at 1932 or thereabouts. How could I have known...?

Red: You're a controversial little bugger, aren't you? I do love that fake-moon-landing conspiracy theory, though.

Cappy: That's sad indeed. The BAFTAs should know better.

24 July, 2006 20:07  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

impianti di cospirazione come pure niente altro

o wait conspiracy works 4 me

25 July, 2006 04:54  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Who links to me?