Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Cat interview


Here's another one of those things that are doing the rounds on a few blogs. Supposedly the answers are from your cat, whom you are interviewing. My cat is quite special. Looks a bit like me, too.

1. What's your favourite food?
Really nice Italian food. Either mezzelune al tartufo or a great pizza. With beer.

2. What is your favourite toy?
My cock. Am I allowed to say "cock" on an international website? My DVD player or HD recorder, then.

3. What is your best trick?
I make a great Caribbean chicken with rice 'n' peas (which are really beans). And a good chilli, too.

4. What is your favourite human trick?
Virtually anything that they can do with thumbs. Cats don't have them, you see (as you can see from my photo). Thumbs are cool.

5. What human rule do you break often?
The one about torturing and killing animals being illegal. Mice and the like. I've got to, otherwise all I get given is pre-packaged shit. And believe me, it's not as good as it looks, no matter what it says on the packet.

6. What do you wish your human knew about you?
That cats need plenty loving. You know, plenty.

7. What are you glad your human does NOT know about you?
That I'm really a human with a face-mask. Back to work now.
Me-fucking-ow.

Labels:

10 Comments:

Blogger Cynnie said...

That was a very disturbing picture..

10 May, 2006 15:25  
Blogger FOUR DINNERS said...

It is isn't it. If that's you in the mask be afraid....be very afraid

10 May, 2006 16:42  
Blogger * (asterisk) said...

Oh, it's me!

10 May, 2006 17:01  
Blogger tideliar said...

Fucking funny dude! Smoke more crack!!

10 May, 2006 19:23  
Blogger me said...

take it away, please it's scaring me!
the cat told me to fuck of as she was far too busy licking herself!
she then stuck her arse in my face and walked off muttering summat about stupid fucking humans!

10 May, 2006 19:48  
Blogger * (asterisk) said...

Thanks TL, but I'll pass on the crack. Leave that for Whitney, I think.

Can't imagine a cat being stuck-up, FF. Surely not...!

10 May, 2006 19:58  
Blogger Camie Vog said...

Shitney doesn't have a thing on you, man! Great photo! Need more of those tats, though....

10 May, 2006 21:27  
Blogger * (asterisk) said...

Ah, Shitney! Lord love her. Thanks CV.

11 May, 2006 07:46  
Blogger a.c.t. said...

Your cat has excellent taste in food. I'll have to interview mine soon, but it'll have to be over the phone as he lives with my parents.

12 May, 2006 11:34  
Blogger * (asterisk) said...

Thanks A.C.T. Where's your blog gone, though?

12 May, 2006 19:54  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Who links to me?