Monday, May 22, 2006

All about me (well, not really, but it’s something)

I got tagged by Camie, so here's the stuff. For my part, since I got tagged by a girl, I tag three girls: A.C.T., Candy Minx, and Red. (Sorry if "girls" sounds patronizing. It seemed better than women, females, ladies, or anything else I could come up with in my simple XY brain.)

I AM: A man with a plan.
I WANT: A long and happy life.
I HATE: Noisy neighbours.
I MISS: Fewer times than I hit.
I FEAR: Losing loved ones.
I HEAR: My noisy neighbours' kid.
I WONDER: Why some people have to be so fucking noisy.
I REGRET: Some things, but they have all helped make me who I am.
I AM NOT: A bad chap.
I DANCE: Infrequently.
I SING: Often, and not badly.
I SEE: That the sun is starting to come out.
I CRY: Not often, but I'm not afraid to.
I AM NOT ALWAYS: As chilled out as I'd like to be.
I MAKE WITH MY HANDS: The pages of books and magazines, kind of.
I WRITE: More business e-mails than I care to. Also often on my blog.
I CONFUSE: My wife, at times.
I NEED: To not get stressed quite so easily.
I SHOULD: Lose about 5 kilos (10 lb).
I START: As I mean to go on.
I FINISH: Most things that I start.

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Camie Vog said...

Thanks! I knew that you weren't a bad chap. Funny, you seem very chilled out.


I like the scroll text in the sidebar...it seems to cut off the first word...so all I see is "about memories, enter now". Until I know what that first word is, I'm not clicking it. I mean, what if it some memory eraser thingy? You hang with Artemis Fowl, don't you?? (LOL)

22 May, 2006 13:27  
Blogger * (asterisk) said...

Work gets me quite stressed sometimes...

The scrolling text should say "Competition! Six Line Reviews. Write six lines about 'memories'... Enter now". You have nothing to fear, my dear! Click away.

Afraid the Artemis Fowl ref is lost on me...

22 May, 2006 13:33  
Blogger * (asterisk) said...

Ooh, it says "Fun! Fun! Fun!", too.

22 May, 2006 13:34  
Blogger Camie Vog said...

Artemis Fowl...it is a young adult book series. I got into it when I was a nanny, and still read the new books when they come out....Kinda like Harry Potter mashed up with James Bond. The author is Irish.

22 May, 2006 15:37  
Blogger a.c.t. said...

Oh I've just realised I've been tagged- cool. I like the new features on your site, looks complicated to do though but I am slowly learning this HTML business.

22 May, 2006 17:49  
Blogger Candy Minx said...

Oh thanks a lot. Now I have to find somebody to tag. I hope I can figure out how to do this...

22 May, 2006 20:04  
Blogger Candy Minx said...

I meant to address you calling me "girl" I LOVE IT!!! It's like when I was 18 and I got whistled at by working men or cars or whoever.....I would flip them the bird. But now if someone catcalls me, I wave like Marilyn Monroe or Jackie O...funny how old age makes it feel SO GOOD to be cat called and called "girl" .

I loved it when I would run into a gang of elderly through work or travel, and lets say its two couple and they would always say "oh the girls are going shopping" or "the boys want to play golf " it is so cute.

23 May, 2006 17:48  
Blogger * (asterisk) said...

That made me laugh out loud to myself, CM - the bit about waving like Marilyn or Jackie O. V funny!

23 May, 2006 18:14  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Who links to me?