Saturday, August 07, 2010

Meh.

I've been quite shite at doing my latest travel/birthday blog posts. Indeed, I haven't even finished the birthday day itself. And it's depressing that my next posts are gonna be pretty miserable stuff.

I'm probably gonna make this private for a little while, so if you want to get invited to read some personal, private stuff, drop me a mail. I don't mind that; just wanna keep it away from the wider world while it's all so recent and raw.

Drop me a line. I'd be glad of it. You know misery loves company, right?

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Wandering Coyote said...

Well, I'd love to keep up with you (I miss Red, too). You know how to reach me!

07 August, 2010 16:21  
Blogger Shep said...

Bring it on, mate

x

08 August, 2010 21:37  
Blogger Milla said...

Je suis ici.

11 August, 2010 13:47  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Who links to me?