Thursday, March 11, 2010

A new age

I know I've already sort of reneged on my promise to post at least once a week, but there is a good excuse: I've been away for a few days to celebrate my 40th birthday!

But now I'm back. And the first order of business will be to elaborate on and type up here the notes I made on my few days away. And I'll even add in some pics for some local colour and to illustrate the stuff I describe. Cos that's what pictures do.

The posts will go up in order, one day at a time, though there may be a couple of days or more between posts. I appreciate this might have limited interest for readers, but I just want to scrapbook the trip, so bear with me.

Until the next time, adios.

5 Comments:

Blogger DILLIGAF said...

40th? You young whippersnapper you!

Belated Happy Birthday old bean.

11 March, 2010 16:00  
Blogger Milla said...

You are 40 already??? That's IMPOSSIBLE!!! Weren't you born in 1972?? Or maybe that's what I always thought :)

Hope you had a great time away, *Aste. And best wishes for the year ahead. Cent'anni!

11 March, 2010 16:51  
Blogger furiousBall said...

happy birthday! i'm turning 39 in 5 days myself :)

12 March, 2010 14:18  
Blogger * (asterisk) said...

4D: It's nice to be young. But is 40 not middle-aged? Thanks.

Milla: Grazie! Nope, 1970...

f/Ball: Wahey. I'll wish you a happy one closer to the time.

13 March, 2010 13:33  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i do apologise, sir
i hadn't realised it was such an important/major birthday!

congrats!

14 March, 2010 21:52  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Who links to me?