Saturday, February 27, 2010

It’s been a while...

I surprised myself when I took a peek at this page and saw that it's, like, four months since my last post. And it's been a fucking strange four months, too. Some of the strangest -- and frankly, least pleasant -- times I can remember.

Actually, though, I'm not gonna go into it here and now. It's the sort of stuff that, even though it will sort of raise its head again from time to time, I'd sooner just put behind me. And the missus for sure will be even gladder to put it behind her.

So, Happy New Year, dear loyal and faithful reader. I'm going to try to get back to blogging a bit, but it may be that I won't be able to keep it up. Lord knows I've fallen woefully behind on my movie reviews. But I'll try to post a little something here at least once a week, just to keep my hand in the writing game (such as this is). I'm feeling creatively desert-like. And that's not good, really.

Well, it's 6pm on a Saturday night, and I'm working. I'm gonna go do a bit more of that and then call it a night. Might even watch a movie.

Labels:

10 Comments:

Blogger furiousBall said...

welcome back amigo :)

27 February, 2010 18:21  
Blogger DILLIGAF said...

Welcome home old bean.

I wasn't too worried as I saw you pop up on Candy's blog a few times but glad you're back!

haha!! Word veri is 'REDSEZ' I kid you not!!!

28 February, 2010 11:13  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

welcome back, sir :)

28 February, 2010 14:29  
Blogger Milla said...

Bentornato!! Son felice di leggerti :)

28 February, 2010 22:13  
Blogger Underground Baker said...

Hi *,

Nice to find you back - sorry about the aches and pains.

Hope that is all behind you...although working Saturday night can't be all that good for you!

02 March, 2010 18:56  
Blogger Unknown said...

Nice to see you back :-)

07 March, 2010 00:51  
Blogger Milla said...

I was hoping to see your comments about the Oscars...

08 March, 2010 08:51  
Blogger tweetey30 said...

hey how is it going... missed you.. miss reading red's blog too but understand where she is coming from... ok ok.. i wont get sappy.. anyway hope things are good..

10 March, 2010 04:57  
Blogger * (asterisk) said...

Thanks, everyone. It's nice to be back!

Milla: I didn't see the Oscars, due to being in Spain with no decent TV channels.

13 March, 2010 13:32  
Blogger Martha Elaine Belden said...

"creatively desert-like"

amen, brother.

18 March, 2010 15:24  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Who links to me?