Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Confession

Readers, forgive me. It's been ten whole days since my last post.

Truth is, in that time I've done almost nothing but work. I don't even think I've watched any films.

I've not really got much to say.

We're holding on to a little hope that we may get some tickets for the Maxïmo Park gig next Wednesday. I'm still in two minds about us going to another Gallows show on Monday. I have shitloads of work to do, so I'll get back to it.

Sorry I haven't been getting round to any of your blogs either. When I'm busy, I'm busy. Even the weekend I worked till 7pm both nights, so it's not huge fun.

Anyways, it's 7am and I'm gonna go and start my 12-hour day. Wish me luck...

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

Egads! And I complain about my days? Now I feel bad. Hope you get those tickets...the Kavorka will return!

21 May, 2008 12:17  
Blogger Martha Elaine Belden said...

good luck, sir :)

i know work is good... but i hope things can slow down for you here pretty soon. and i hope you get those tickets! i know red will be sad otherwise... and that's no fun.

21 May, 2008 18:24  
Blogger Red said...

Haha, you're right, Martha. It will be ZERO fun to be around me if those puppies don't materialize!

21 May, 2008 18:45  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

blackmail eh red?

21 May, 2008 22:32  
Blogger Say It said...

read ya when you get a breather.

22 May, 2008 05:54  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Who links to me?