Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Beach bums


When you're a kung-fu master, there's almost nothing better than hanging out with your pirate friend on the beach. Sure, being made of twine makes swimming a bit of a problem, but you can stand around on the pebbles and look pretty fucking groovy. It's also cool to shout "Cunts!" at passers-by, or to laugh at the way the local youths are so illiterate that they can't even spell the most essential of curse words:



But I like to do my bit for those less fortunate, too.



I'm glad Karen sent me to Kent. It's fun here! (As long as you're not a real person...)

9 Comments:

Blogger furiousBall said...

he's my hero

27 February, 2008 14:45  
Blogger Candy Minx said...

Very cute! Wow love the graffitti you found...how appropriate for your blog!

27 February, 2008 15:39  
Blogger tweetey30 said...

They are cute. You and Red are lucky to have eachother. She did a good post on your new toys too.LOL... Take care.

27 February, 2008 17:38  
Blogger Karen said...

Was everyone kung-fu fighting at the seaside?

27 February, 2008 20:41  
Blogger Milla said...

This little guy is so darn cute!
And I love his last comment.

28 February, 2008 10:22  
Blogger Pendullum said...

And while I read this, I kept on singing Everybody was KungFu Fighting..
Sad but true...

28 February, 2008 12:59  
Blogger Martha Elaine Belden said...

damnit! now i'm gonna have kung fu fighting in my head ALL DAY!

cute little guys though, aren't they?

28 February, 2008 15:21  
Blogger FOUR DINNERS said...

Carl Douglas as I sadly remember.

He also did "Dance The Kung-Fu" which was a minor follow up.

'Fuke' I'm ancient....

28 February, 2008 20:39  
Blogger Gardenia said...

I need one of the water proofed so I can attach to my car antenna....people will then know not to mess with me.

29 February, 2008 01:13  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Who links to me?