Friday, January 18, 2008

Guitar Hero III update

So a milestone was hit last night in my Guitar Hero playing. Finally, finally I achieved five stars on "Through the Fire and Flames", admittedly on Easy. And I got 100% on "Story of My Life". So that'll be two milestones then.

Also got another couple of 100% hits the other night, on "In the Belly of a Shark" and "My Curse" (all on Easy).

I am making inroads into Medium, reasonably good ones actually, but I just can't win the battle on that level against Lou, playing "The Devil Went Down to Georgia". Man, that's a tough one.

Sure, I'm blowing my own trumpet a bit, and sure, there are many people who won't know or care what the hell I'm on about here, but I thought I'd share nonetheless. It's a tough blogging day or me, so speediness was my prime objective. Have a great weekend, everyone.

Labels: , , , , , ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Ben said...

I'll offer my congratulations.

I just couldn't get into Guitar Hero - I actually play guitar, and the desire to play the way guitar is actually played just throws me off too much.

Not that I'm too good at any of those timing-based games, but still.

18 January, 2008 15:52  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You don't need an intervention do you?

18 January, 2008 17:29  
Blogger FOUR DINNERS said...

Have they got 'Anarchy In The UK'?

If so get 100% on that and I'll lick your boots.

Well,,,I may send Caz for that

18 January, 2008 20:46  
Blogger * (asterisk) said...

Ben: I can play a little rhythm guitar, but it hasn't hindered me. Mind you, I don't play often. That said, guitarists like Claudio Sanchez of Coheed & Cambria love Guitar Hero. I guess it's just a case of treting it differently than you would a guitar.

Franki: No...

4D: They do have "Anarchy in the UK", in fact! I'll make it my next priority to get 100% on that for you!

19 January, 2008 11:27  
Blogger Avid Andy said...

wow...now you are taking requests?!?!

20 January, 2008 08:51  
Blogger Martha Elaine Belden said...

very nice.

always good to see people finding new addictions.

wait...

21 January, 2008 14:43  
Blogger Biddie said...

My girls got Guitar Hero 3 for Christmas, and I haven't even picked it up. The whole hand/eye coordination scares me.
Just don't have any.

21 January, 2008 16:59  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Who links to me?