Friday, August 31, 2007

I’m hungry

It's 8.20am, and I've been awake for a bit more than half an hour. I'm sat at my machine when really I don't need to be because I have no work to do. I should be getting ready to go on holiday...

In fact, I should be getting ready to have breakfast, get showered, do things like put petrol in the car. Get dressed even.

And now I need to take a dump.

Also, I don't think I mentioned that there's a new Buddy Holly CD coming out on 7 September, so I need to place my order. It's actually got some new material on it that has NEVER been released before, not even on bootlegs. This is very exciting. Man... so much to do and so little time. Right then, here I go. Catch you later!

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Glamourpuss said...

Have a jolly holiday.

Puss x

31 August, 2007 11:13  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

woo hoo! A dump! hehe, I mean, WOO HOO! A new Buddy Holly CD! Off to score one!

31 August, 2007 12:00  
Blogger Cynnie said...

ya'll say take a dump?

31 August, 2007 13:01  
Blogger Avid Andy said...

yeah i would think the british would have a more dignified term... have fun on your holiday

31 August, 2007 15:13  
Blogger _z. said...

I don't think I ever heard someone use the word "petrol" before... I thought it was just a french thing!

31 August, 2007 16:10  
Blogger * (asterisk) said...

G/puss: Thanks pet.

RefPo: Dumps rule, right? And Buddy Holly too.

Cynnie: Sure we do. Well, I do. I dunno about the rest o' this crazy country...

Avid: Nah, dump is way dignified.

_z.: Really? How odd! Nope, it's British too.

31 August, 2007 16:24  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Who links to me?