Tuesday, May 01, 2007

“Back to life / back to reality”

Ah, don'cha just love Soul II Soul? I had their debut album on one side of a C90 tape back in the day, and on the other side was Soft Cell's Non-Stop Erotic Cabaret. Good driving-round-town tape that was.

Anyways, back from Italy to a whole fucking shitstorm of work. Add in yet more offers of work and a schedule that has been shortened during the one working day I was away from my desk (how the fuck does that happen?!), and it looks like yours truly is going to have a busy couple of months.

Suddenly having the kitchen done, going to the dentist, and a tattooing appointment all seem to be happening at a bad time...

Well, onwards and upwards.

I'll try to visit all my blogroll peeps and get a few pics and maybe a video clip up in the coming days, but work has to take priority, unfortunately. Hope to catch up with you all really soon...

Labels: , , ,

11 Comments:

Blogger ginkers said...

I hate it when work gets in the way of blogging. But I look forward to hearing about Italy - I can never get enough of that...

01 May, 2007 12:33  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Asterisk! How's the dieting going? Try the ater 6 diet (no food after 6, keeps stomach flat)! Hehehe.

Guess what. I cannot find a copy of Rushmore ANYWHERE and I've resorted to downloading it instead. OH my gawd it is almost done and I am sooo excited! Ha ha ha ha!

Okay, you must be bored now.

Anyway,I hope you had a great time at Italy! I might go there later this year! =D

01 May, 2007 13:23  
Blogger _z. said...

busy is good! welcome back man.

01 May, 2007 15:16  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Look forward to it when you have time. Now I have that song in my head and can't get it out. Thanks

01 May, 2007 16:00  
Blogger Karen said...

I hope you're happy, I now have that silly song in my head and can't get it out...

01 May, 2007 16:06  
Blogger Martha Elaine Belden said...

missed you guys! even if it was only for a few days.

glad you're back... and looks like you two had some GOOD EATIN'S whilst you were away.

good luck with all that work (yikes!)

01 May, 2007 18:25  
Blogger Milla said...

'Onwards and upwards': can I steal this from you, *A?

01 May, 2007 18:35  
Blogger Glamourpuss said...

Jesus. Soul II Soul? That makes me feel old - I used to live in Camden, from when they hailed, and would often see Jazzie B around. Ah, those were the days...

Puss

01 May, 2007 19:46  
Blogger Tamarai said...

Make hay while the sun shines, dude.

And keep the other appointments. Sounds like you'll need a quick getaway plan if things become too overwhelming. Arse about the dentist, but hooray for more of the skin art!

01 May, 2007 20:21  
Blogger Suze said...

Sounds like it's good to be back...NOT!

You'll soon get back in to the swing of things and it does make you feel wanted. :)

01 May, 2007 21:04  
Blogger Camie Vog said...

You always make good on your word, and your postings are well worth the wait!

01 May, 2007 21:53  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Who links to me?