Friday, March 09, 2007

A curry-ific journey

From the pan to the metal tray...

... which goes into a paper bag...

... which gets put into a plastic bag...

... which gets put into the delivery man's car...

... which gets driven from the takeaway place to my house.

Then the bag comes out of the car...

... and is brought to my front door...

... and is handed to me while I fumble for funds.

I take the food into the kitchen...

... and out of the bags...

... and out of the trays...

... and on to the plate.

And that which isn't eaten goes into the fridge...

... and the next day on to a plate...

... and into the microwave...

... and on to another plate...

... which is placed on a TV-dinners tray...

... and set on Wife's lap...

... and from the plate on to the fork...

... and from the fork into her mouth...

... and while in her mouth, on to her tongue.

I'll let you figure out how it then got into my ear...


Labels: ,

8 Comments:

Blogger ginkers said...

My wife has imposed a curry embargo in our house. We dry our clothes on a pulley in the kitchen and she is fed up going to work smelling of jalfrezi. None in the ear, here...

09 March, 2007 15:19  
Blogger Tamarai said...

Oh... I say.

word verification: keyznaju

Appropriate. Perhaps that's what we should now call curry transferred from tongue to ear from now on. Keyznaju

09 March, 2007 15:36  
Blogger Martha Elaine Belden said...

hahahha

eww. curry ear... not so appetizing ;)

09 March, 2007 16:26  
Blogger Red said...

It was just a quick schnorgle!

09 March, 2007 16:46  
Blogger Gardenia said...

I always thought curry would make a fabulous perfume - dabbed behind the ear - on the wrists - between the breasts -

09 March, 2007 19:26  
Blogger apositivepessimist said...

and here I was thinking the last line would be

...and then out her rear.

10 March, 2007 10:52  
Blogger Milla said...

Is that you eat curry in your house? You use cotton buds?

10 March, 2007 15:32  
Blogger Glamourpuss said...

Beats those Hopi ear candles...

Puss

13 March, 2007 10:38  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Who links to me?