Tuesday, January 23, 2007

More SPAIN stuff, with FULL-COLOUR PICTURES!!!

parrots of the caribbean
Parrots just fly around freely in certain parts of Seville. How fucking mad is that?! And how cool?

Columbus column
They were flying around near this column, a memorial to Christopher Columbus. I guess it sort of seems appropriate.

head
I think Red missed the point when I said a wanted a little head one evening...

the Mezquita
The Mezquita, formerly a mosque but with a Catholic church built inside it, is a truly breathtaking building in the town of Córdoba. The interior is filled with these amazing columns and striped arches. There are some 850 of them.

hotel room
This is me pointing up at our hotel room in Granada, where we stayed for one night to visit the Alhambra. Lovely hotel; big keyring (see Red's post, if you haven't already).

Olé!
We went to see some damn cool flamenco, too.

the AsteRed beast
Us two, on our last day in Seville, still smiling, despite knowing we had work to come home to.

Labels: , , , ,

13 Comments:

Blogger apositivepessimist said...

Wow...I like that memorial, eye-catching and classy.

Some excellent photography there *, the subject matter is even more excellentah.

23 January, 2007 12:10  
Blogger Milla said...

ah ah! I love your comment about the head! Beautiful pictures, *
You have green eyes?

23 January, 2007 13:47  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice finger.

23 January, 2007 14:06  
Blogger Tamarai said...

How sweet you two look. And that is not a little head. It is a big one.

23 January, 2007 14:14  
Blogger * (asterisk) said...

APP: Thank you. It's a cool statue, isn't it?

Milla: Heh heh! My eyes are baby blue, in fact.

Will: Well, I wouldn't be without it, at any rate.

Tanya: Aren't we quite the cute couple ;-) And yes, that is a big head!

23 January, 2007 15:35  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, how beautiful! I've always wanted to go to spain. Didn't know they had parrots though!

23 January, 2007 15:45  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so glad you enjoyed the trip... and i've loved seeing all the pictures

i especially like this last one of you and red. you guys look so cute!!

23 January, 2007 18:35  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Asterisk, it looks stunning! I just wish I had the cash to be able to visit. Next time you go can I sneak in to your case? lol

23 January, 2007 21:37  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

as I told red,
thank you for sharing your trip and experience.

You guys take good photographs. you really know how to archive memories.

and you seem very happy... in love.

24 January, 2007 05:36  
Blogger * (asterisk) said...

Snowb: Parrots! I mean, who knew?!

Martha: I think I'm probably done with the pictures for now. Got to move on and get with the real world and its issues, I suppose.
:-(

Suze: We'd have to chop you up to get you into our small cases, but if that's okay with you, you're more than welcome!

_z.: Blogging has really brought out the budding photographers in us, funnily enough. We used to take pics so rarely before. Now we have a reason!

24 January, 2007 10:37  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Spain looks marvelous. I'm putting it on my list of places to go. Thanks for sharing all the great pics.

24 January, 2007 13:42  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you two are adorable and you make spain look marvelous!

25 January, 2007 04:17  
Blogger * (asterisk) said...

Lee: You definitely should go.

Olives: Adorable, you say. Aw shucks!

26 January, 2007 13:52  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Who links to me?