Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Bookmark

It's going to prove monotonous to keep inserting into my normal blog -- i.e., this one -- little notes to tell my kind readers that I've posted a movie review, and I guess it would kind of defeat the purpose of splitting the two blogs.

So, I've added a visual link at the top of my sidebar -- a reminder, if you will, that it might be worth checking for new reviews (such as they are), if you're into that sort of thing.

Alternatively, friends, you might want to consider bookmarking that new site. Or link me up, y'know. Just like Candy, I do love to see those Technorati stats rising!

By the way, there's yet another new review for your reading pleasure over at Such As They Are: Cop Land

And there'll be another four or five coming up over the next few days, since I've got a bit of a backlog to work through.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I came over to check out your review yesterday and it wouldn't load your page.

I guess Blogger was having yet another bad day!

19 December, 2006 14:49  
Blogger * (asterisk) said...

Hey Suze. That's odd. But then Blogger can be a temperamental old bastard, can't it?!

19 December, 2006 15:12  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, I am curious to read both reviews of KKBB and CL. I was jsut thinking about Copland yesterday, as I saw Stallone in a talk show interview and I though CL was so excellent...so here I go off to your review spot...nice logo and button by the way, looks very sexy!

19 December, 2006 16:02  
Blogger * (asterisk) said...

Candy: I responded to your comment about Ripley's Game over there, too. Thanks for the nice words about the logo. I threw it together pretty quickly yesterday, so I may change it at some point, but for now that's all I've got time to do!

19 December, 2006 16:41  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Who links to me?