Monday, August 07, 2006

I’m back!

Well, a lot can happen in a week, I guess. I think I've put on about half a stone (7 lb, or 3 kg) in Italy. I'm not going to stay at my machine long now because I'm shattered, and I'm not going to get all political straightaway, but you know that's coming, right? But also coming is some dumb fun stuff and part 3 of my cinema post.

I'm really looking forward to catching up with what people have been writing in my absence, too (though this is the point when I'm happy that many of my fave blogs don't update as frequently as I do...).

We have taken lots of pics in Italy -- somewhere in the region of 400, I guess -- and I daresay some will make their way here. Many others will probably just go on a Flickr account, so I'll keep you all informed. I'll also go through all the comments you've left and reply to them one and all (well, those that I can find, anyway).

Looking forward to getting back into the saddle.

Labels:

12 Comments:

Blogger Adam Frazier said...

Welcome back, I've missed you guys' posts.

07 August, 2006 21:46  
Blogger _z. said...

welcome back! it was about time. I was begining to run out of blogger friends who are not discussing the war hehe.

Hope you had fun. can't wait for your pictures.

08 August, 2006 02:08  
Blogger Martha Elaine Belden said...

Yay! So glad y'all are back (whoa... giving away my Small Town, Texas roots right there, huh?) Looking forward to hearing about your travels.

08 August, 2006 02:31  
Blogger Tamarai said...

Welcome back! Nice to have you blogging again. I missed your writings.

08 August, 2006 11:16  
Blogger Unknown said...

Welcome back :-)

08 August, 2006 11:39  
Blogger Camie Vog said...

Glad to see you have returned. I have missed the both of you. I didn't even turn my system on yesterday out of boredom. Now I have something to look forward too. Such a sorry life I lead.

08 August, 2006 14:10  
Blogger Suze said...

Welcome back. Looking forward to seeing you pics and hearing all about your break. ;)

08 August, 2006 19:43  
Blogger mister anchovy said...

welcome back!

08 August, 2006 23:16  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yayyyyyyyyyyy o ya alimenti il gatto

09 August, 2006 03:15  
Blogger Minerva Jane said...

Welcome back! Can't wait to see the pictures. And hey, everybody gains weight on holiday. Well. At least I always do.

09 August, 2006 03:16  
Blogger * (asterisk) said...

Thanks everyone. It's taking some time to get back to normal because we have come back to a shitstorm of work. Baby steps, you know...

09 August, 2006 09:26  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back *. I think it's almost impossible to come back from Italy without putting on weight.

09 August, 2006 10:53  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Who links to me?