Monday, July 03, 2006

Let’s talk to Bernard Pivot

A few weeks back, Red posted what she would respond to the Bernard Pivot questionnaire that James Lipton uses on Inside The Actors Studio. You can find her answers by clicking here. I never took the bait and ran with it, and I should have, because I love these questions (and the show). This week, Sue Ellen Mischke has done her answers, too, so I figured I'd best jump on the bandwagon before it's too late!

So here are my answers as of today. They might change tomorrow. But here goes:

01. What is your favourite word?
Sphinx.

02. What is your least favourite word?
Work.

03. What turns you on creatively, spiritually, or emotionally?
Words.

04. What turns you off?
Loud children and parents who can't control them.

05. What is your favourite curse word?
Cunt.

06. What sound or noise do you love?
Kurt Cobain's voice on "Where Did You Sleep Last Night?" from the MTV Unplugged show, though I hate to hear it. The way it breaks is both beautiful and heartbreaking at the same time.

07. What sound or noise do you hate?
The spine of a paperback book cracking. I try to keep mine as new. Freak.

08. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
I'm too old to be a pop star now, so acting.

09. What profession would you not like to do?
Telesales, or telemarketing.

10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
"Wow, no one's ever lived this long before!"

Now what are your answers?

3 Comments:

Blogger fifipoo07 said...

Just seen you on kates blog. Yours looks really cool. Pop on by to mine anytime. Pippa

04 July, 2006 03:04  
Blogger Unknown said...

I feel sad whenever I see Kurt Cobain. I wasn't even a Nirvana fan, but he looked like a really sweet person.

04 July, 2006 11:41  
Blogger * (asterisk) said...

Pippa: I will stop by and have a mooch around. Thanks for your visit and comment.

Kate: Yeah...

04 July, 2006 15:34  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Who links to me?