Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Going Googley-eyed

These are the most recent Google searches that have brought people to my blog, newest to oldest.

gattuso tattoos
tattoo Fish Gills
temple dogs tattoos
gennaro gattuso tatoos [misspelling is searcher's own]
bloke pube
Camoranesi hair
c'mon c'mon hurry up harry come on
bob holness saxophone
Camoranesi hair [again]
gattuso tattoo
cannavaro tattoos
italian azzurri tattoos
azzurri+tattoos
azzurri come on
gennaro gattuso tattoos
the youngest beatle? er bono
lyrics + "I put my hand on her thigh"
toto i eat cannibal

I must say I feel a bit bad: people are obviously coming here looking for info on the Italian squad's tatts, and all they're getting is info on mine! (Well, that's not all they're getting. They're getting seriously entertained by me, obviously, but that's a side effect.)

Maybe I need to have a look around for myself, so future searchers can find what they're looking for... I'm nothing if not obliging. (And candid, if you believe what some people say.)

One of these searches upsets me slightly... Can you guess which one? Leave your answer in the comments box please!

13 Comments:

Blogger Carmen said...

I don't even want to know what people search on at my blog - but I'd imagine "idiots" is high on the list. :)

11 July, 2006 13:04  
Blogger Suze said...

How did they relate Bob Holness to your blog? Searches never fail to amaze me. :)

11 July, 2006 13:06  
Blogger Red said...

Bloke pube?

11 July, 2006 13:12  
Blogger mister anchovy said...

I keep getting people searching for "Johnny Cash Finger" on mine....

11 July, 2006 13:18  
Blogger Wrinkled Weasel said...

Why not rename the blog "A blog about nude women" and reap the cash benefits?

I would have thought that Bob Holness gets a lot of hits.

11 July, 2006 13:24  
Blogger Sue Ellen Mischke said...

The youngest beatle er bono. or bloke pube.

I love Canavarro. I think I'm going to google "canavarro shirtless" and "luca toni shirtless." Maybe I'll get your blog.

11 July, 2006 14:52  
Blogger a.c.t. said...

Oh dear: call my bluff theme tune and where is dolmio sauce made? What a great blog I have :-P

11 July, 2006 15:22  
Blogger Red said...

Sue Ellen, for both of those, come to my blog and see the T13 archives!

11 July, 2006 15:41  
Blogger Candy Minx said...

It has to be "bloke pube" because that even kinda weirded me out. And I'm hard to weird out.

12 July, 2006 01:34  
Blogger tideliar said...

? how do you know what people are googling?

bloke pube?

12 July, 2006 18:03  
Blogger * (asterisk) said...

Thanks for all your guesses. The one that disturbs me most is "bloke pube". I mean, what sort of person puts "bloke pube" into Google?! Insane! What were they hoping to find?

I couldn't even remember why the word pube would be on my blog. Then it hit me: pube-headed motherfucker Justin Timberlake.

Suze: Bob Holness gets mentioned in my post about Toto Coelo; he is the dad of one of the girls.

TL: Via the gift of SiteMeter.

12 July, 2006 19:35  
Blogger aidanrad said...

I've looked at that Beatle/Bono sentence for several minutes now, yet remain utterly perplexed. At least the others seem to have a rational intent or thought-process behind them (well, maybe not so much the 'bloke pube' one...)

I'm always surprised, looking at my statcounter stuff, how intrigued so many people appear by the Britain's "fattest man" Jack Taylor, by far the most popular search term it seems.

13 July, 2006 14:01  
Blogger aidanrad said...

Just followed your advice, and looked it up - ah, right. That deafening clink just then was the penny finally dropping from a great height...

I think I was happier when I didn't know...

13 July, 2006 14:15  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Who links to me?