Thursday, June 22, 2006

What to buy for the person who has everything...

Well, arguably he doesn't really have everything, but he has a lot of stuff.

And also arguably he's not a person.

So, Wife and I were wondering about buying a pet for our cat. Perhaps a pet Chihuahua. Is this a really bad idea? Is it the king of bad ideas? Does anyone out there have experience of buying a pet for your pet? I know it's a bit Dharma and Greg, but... well, Cat would look so cute playing with his pet puppy.

I know, I know: I've lost my fucking marbles, haven't I? They've proper gone this time. I never should've spent so much time in the sun...

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger * (asterisk) said...

Maybe all cats should have a pet?

23 June, 2006 13:33  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

u r tha cats pet

23 June, 2006 17:33  
Blogger Martha Elaine Belden said...

to a degree, ...puppy's right. YOU are your cat's pet. But on the other hand, I had my first cat for about a year when someone gave me a sick kitten (four weeks old... it fit in my hand), and my older cat helped nurse him back to help and they have now spent the last three years together living together in perfect harmony. They are so funny together... running around, playing, sleeping (this is what they do the most, of course)... but if your cat's not too old and you work it the right way, you could have two cats living happily ever after.

But I think a dog could be good too. I'm not personally a fan of the chihuahua, but a small dog probably would be best.

26 June, 2006 15:25  
Blogger * (asterisk) said...

DP & Martha: I think you are both totally right! But I'm not sure Cat is ready for a cat. He doesn't really like them.

27 June, 2006 10:37  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.cafepress.com/unclefrog/1685116
There's a great place to get something specifically special. Peace.

06 August, 2006 22:32  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Who links to me?