Saturday, June 03, 2006

Sahms and wahms and wohms, oh my!

I look around at other blogs and stuff, and I see these acronyms everywhere. People who call themselves SAHMs and WAHMs and goodness knows what else. And I know what they mean mostly, I think.

"But," I found myself wondering, "where's my acronym?" Well, I don't have any children so I'm not anything ending with a D or an F. I do, however spend most of my time at home. And when at home, I'm usually working.

So I work at home and I have no kids. Perfect, I'm a WAHNK. That's just what I needed. I wish I'd never asked...

7 Comments:

Blogger Cynnie said...

I dont even wanna know what i am ..
Yikes!

03 June, 2006 13:34  
Blogger Candy Minx said...

What a wanker huh? There is a street here in Chicago called
Wacker but I always call it wanker street.

03 June, 2006 16:01  
Blogger FOUR DINNERS said...

Don't usually write hahaha as it looks phoney but I just cracked up. Is a wahnk a posh wank?

Lets see.

PUPOV. Like that. Pissed up Punk on vodka. I'm a PUPOV

03 June, 2006 16:19  
Blogger me said...

me? er...TOSSER!

the oddest supermarket serf ever read!

hows that?

03 June, 2006 19:58  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

SHIT

Short hairy intrigued therapist

04 June, 2006 10:06  
Blogger tideliar said...

Fucking hilarious mate! Nice one, and thanks for sharing

05 June, 2006 20:22  
Blogger * (asterisk) said...

It's great that so many of us have acronyms. Makes it feel like an acronym party. Or something.

06 June, 2006 09:08  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Who links to me?