Monday, May 08, 2006

Reviews and reviewers

I've always fancied myself as a reviewer, but I find the process of reviewing so laborious. Even so, now and again I have put my thoughts on various movies, TV shows, and musical ventures down in the "pages" of this blog. For those of you interested in reading them, you will now find them in the sidebar under the heading "My Reviews (such as they are)". Scroll down two or three pages. And enjoy!

On the subject of reviews, I put myself forward to be "humped". I wonder now whether this was a mistake! Although I find the ideas of reviews fascinating, perhaps blogs shouldn't be reviewed. In fairness to the humping man, he asks for volunteers, rather than taking it upon himself to slate any old person who bares their soul in their blog. I'm kind of looking forward to it, though. We'll see what happens. When I am humped, I will post a link here. In the meantime, anyone else interested in getting humped can click on the camel in my sidebar.

2 Comments:

Blogger me said...

oh man what fun! hope you get time to read all the replies!
good work fella!

09 May, 2006 09:35  
Blogger * (asterisk) said...

I have indeed, sir. Many thanks! Did you see the Bragg story?

09 May, 2006 09:56  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Who links to me?