Saturday, May 06, 2006

Mexican honeys, or Mexihuns


Sainsbury's



Wife's



Mine

Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger Red said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

06 May, 2006 17:15  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Going to Mexico for my birthday next year might spell trouble for our marriage now that our passion for Mexican honeys is out in the open...

06 May, 2006 17:25  
Blogger FOUR DINNERS said...

Droolin'..........mmmmmmmm Sainsbury's honey

06 May, 2006 18:14  
Blogger * (asterisk) said...

Do you like to spread it first thing in the morning?

(Oops, I'm gonna get a clip round the ear for that...)

06 May, 2006 18:59  
Blogger Camie Vog said...

When I get that villa in Mexico, you are welcome to stay and horde all the honey you want.

06 May, 2006 19:56  
Blogger Cynnie said...

OMG!!..
I LOVE Gael Garcia Bernal..
..not much for honey though

06 May, 2006 20:01  
Blogger me said...

no to the top two, yes to the bottom!
yum yum

06 May, 2006 21:43  
Blogger * (asterisk) said...

Thanks Camie!

Top one's all right, too, FF.

Honey's good for you, Cynnie.

07 May, 2006 15:37  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Who links to me?