Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Manics T-shirts

So, this is the T-shirt that pre-Wife Wife had struggled to read. Bear in mind that she was a few rows behind me and it was dark-ish, as gigs tend to be.


Maybe this one would have been easier to read.


I still have my collection of Manic Street Preachers T-shirts. I mean, you've got to, haven't you? I've got around 20 different ones. Maybe they'll be worth something one day...

And that film song quote: Welcome to the Dollhouse. No points for you!

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger * (asterisk) said...

First one says: Molotov cocktails of fantastic destruction. (Whatever that means!)

01 June, 2006 09:39  
Blogger a.c.t. said...

It's a T-shirt about RAGE!

I have to say I've never heard of that film but I looked it up on IMDB. Is it any good?

01 June, 2006 11:57  
Blogger Candy Minx said...

These are great. Remind me of the kind of stuff Cobain used to write on his own t's.

01 June, 2006 13:21  
Blogger Cynnie said...

you have no ass !..what happened ? terrible accident ?

02 June, 2006 16:20  
Blogger * (asterisk) said...

I do so have an ass! Although I can see what you mean in that pic. But the bit that looks like a gap between my legs is in fact a belt loop... Honest!

02 June, 2006 16:27  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Who links to me?