Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Legless woman and twattiest Beatle split up

I was half gonna comment on this, but I can't be arsed to devote any space to such a pair of unlikable cunts. (Furthermore, since I first posted this, Red has done a commendable and thorough job, giving credit to yours truly, so check her out.)

Also, Nicole Kidman has finally confirmed that she is engaged to country-music star Keith Urban. Which reminds me, when we were in Virgin Megastore the other day, Wife turned to me and said, "That Keith Urban has released a lot of records, huh?" And I said, "Has he?" Then she pointed me to the big sign that surely hangs above his releases: "URBAN". Seems she was right, helluva lotta records.

2 Comments:

Blogger Candy Minx said...

I love getting my entertainment report form you Nowt!

17 May, 2006 14:46  
Blogger * (asterisk) said...

Always a pleasure to deliver it, CM.

17 May, 2006 17:06  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Who links to me?