Monday, May 29, 2006

I’m Ernie!

I rarely do these. And when I do, I tend to keep the results to myself. But I couldn't resist. Thanks to Cynnie for planting the seed.

You Are Ernie

Playful and childlike, you are everyone's favorite friend - even if your goofy antics get annoying at times.

You are usually feeling: Amused - you are very easily entertained.

You are famous for: Always making people smile. From your silly songs to your wild pranks, you keep things fun.

How you live your life: With ease. Life is only difficult when your friends won't play with you!

3 Comments:

Blogger Cynnie said...

so ernie ..is it true that you and bert are lovers?

29 May, 2006 19:19  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmm my 1 came out oscar i dint no im so grouchy

30 May, 2006 06:28  
Blogger * (asterisk) said...

Ernie's cool, y'all. As to whether Bert and I are lovers: an emphatic no.

30 May, 2006 14:57  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Who links to me?