Thursday, May 18, 2006

God forbid!

You may be forgiven for thinking this is the new Alexander O'Neal, or Luther Vandross, or some other similar smooth-talkin', soul-singin', sugar-lovin' crooner. But no, this is the lead singer with heavy rock band God Forbid.

I must say I'm not very familiar with the band's oeuvre, but their single "To the Fallen Hero" is quite a catchy little ditty. This pic comes from the video for the track, which can be found here. The only reason I'm posting about a band that I don't know very well is that I find this chap's incongruity quite interesting. That's all.

5 Comments:

Blogger FOUR DINNERS said...

I like. Looks weird standin' there in his suit n tie. They definitely rock!

18 May, 2006 16:09  
Blogger * (asterisk) said...

Yeah, he cuts quite a dashing figure, doesn't he? Like a metal Robert Palmer! It's not a bad track, either.

18 May, 2006 16:21  
Blogger me said...

rev jessie jackson?

19 May, 2006 10:44  
Blogger * (asterisk) said...

Good call, FF!

19 May, 2006 10:51  
Blogger me said...

thank the fuck for that, asked the wifey her reply?
"who?"
god help us.

20 May, 2006 08:48  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Who links to me?