Sunday, May 28, 2006

Bullshit!

Utter bloody bullshit, that's what confronted Wife and me on our little stroll after lunch today.

Look at it. Bullshit here...


... bullshit there...


... bullshit every-fucking-where.


Only all of a sudden we were faced with the reality of the situation: that it wasn't bullshit at all, and that it was shit of a different variety.

We came face to face with sheep, and, like Zulus, there were "faaahsunds uv 'em". Sheep as far as the eye could see, almost.

Sheep are nice. But of course then I felt bad about having eaten lamb for lunch. Oops, my bad. I hope they couldn't smell it on me...


5 Comments:

Blogger FOUR DINNERS said...

Hope yer weren't wearin' wellies or I'd be gettin' worried...

28 May, 2006 23:12  
Blogger Cynnie said...

aww..this made me think of a story ...

29 May, 2006 04:12  
Blogger me said...

god, how many more baaaaad jokes?




i am very sorry!

29 May, 2006 09:26  
Blogger * (asterisk) said...

What, like: "Are you shearing that sheep?" "No, get your bloody own."

Baa, ram, ewe.

29 May, 2006 11:00  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

heheheh ur weird we need sheep 2 eat tha back acre its abot 3 ft tall now

30 May, 2006 06:26  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Who links to me?