Sunday, May 21, 2006

911 Loose Change

Seriously, if you have even a passing interest in 9/11 and/or conspiracy theories, you simply MUST see this documentary movie. It is available as a download (free, I think), or you can watch it streaming online (it's about 80 minutes or so). Wife and I watched it this morning. It's quite incredible and totally terrifying... If even half of the facts and figures presented are for real - and I don't doubt they are - then some really serious questions need to be asked of the US administration.

Check it out here.

Be afraid. Be very afraid.

5 Comments:

Blogger Camie Vog said...

unrelated to this topic...You've been tagged by me.


Thanks for the 911 video link. I'll watch it when my kid is in bed.

21 May, 2006 16:34  
Blogger * (asterisk) said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

21 May, 2006 17:56  
Blogger * (asterisk) said...

Excellent, thanks Camie. I'll get on to it soon soon soon...

Let me know what you think of the film.

21 May, 2006 17:59  
Blogger Candy Minx said...

Yeah, I have these on my desk top, going to put them into my dvd collection, aren't they incredible?

21 May, 2006 18:27  
Blogger me said...

holy crap! just what i needed to see before i go to bed!
but oh boy! serious shit!

22 May, 2006 13:02  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Who links to me?