Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Time for a coffee break


It's one of those seemingly interminable days today. Admittedly I got to my desk a little earlier than usual, so by now it's already feeling like 6pm when it's really only just gone 5. Added to that, I am (slowly, oh so slowly) drawing to the end of a slightly uninspiring chunk of work.

So I've grabbed a coffee and put Hours by Funeral For A Friend on the old iTunes. Wife swears by it, so I'll give it a go. The first song just sounds a little too much like stuff from the first My Chemical Romance album, though. Not that there's anything wrong with that, to borrow a Seinfeld phrase; just it'd be nice if it sounded a bit more original.

Still, I'm gonna leave it playing and get on with my work. I don't usually work with music playing, but it's not so bad if it's music that I'm not very familiar with. It prevents me from singing along and therefore losing concentration on the job at hand!

Wish me luck, I'm going back in.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

so did it work?

19 April, 2006 07:56  
Blogger * (asterisk) said...

it went as well as could be expected...

19 April, 2006 08:07  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Who links to me?