Tuesday, April 25, 2006

That’s a big “oops”

Directly responsible, by his own admission, for the release (over the course of seven years) of 1,023 foreign prisoners who should have been considered for deportation – including murderers, rapists, and paedophiles – UK Home Secretary Charles Clarke has denied that he is set to resign. "I certainly don't think I have a duty to the public to go," he said. "I have a duty to sort this out." [Source: BBC News]

Sky News reports Clarke as saying: "We simply didn't make the proper arrangements for identifying and considering removal in line with the growth of numbers that were there. That is a failure of the Home Office and its agencies for which I take responsibility."

Tell you what, Charles, never mind your "eye off the ball" platitudes and your "deeply regrettable" bullshit – just sort it out, and then fuck off, you jug-eared cunt.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whoever gets in is a cunt though. But he is an ugly one, I grant you.

25 April, 2006 23:22  
Blogger * (asterisk) said...

He just looks so dumb. Ugly and dumb.

26 April, 2006 14:30  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Who links to me?