Thursday, April 13, 2006

It can’t only be me...

What is it with these weird recurring hairs that grow in isolation in strange places on one's body? I have one that keeps popping up in the middle of a tattoo at the top of my spine. It grows white, and yet I have no other grey or white hairs anywhere.

It's kind of like a pet now; once I realize it's there, I'm happy for it to stay there and grow for as long as it can. (What sort of freaky cunt does that?!)

But the longer it gets, the weaker it gets. Some kind of Samson-totally-in-reverse thing going on there. And eventually I have to face the fact that its days are numbered. Alternatively, it gets ridiculously long and Wife says, "I've really got to pluck this now." And I love a good pluck.

It's not just me, is it? (The hairs, not the plucking.)

[I was going to post a pic of the hair, but suddenly I'm panicking cos it seems to have disappeared. I must have stroked it too hard.]

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Camie Vog said...

Yes! Photos! Must see photos!
At least it is just a hair, which can be pulled out without damaging the tattoo...I have a mole which has taken up residencey in the middle of one of my tattoos....wish I could just "pluck" it off...
Thanks for coming by my blog. I've bookmarked yours, and will be back often. And you may have guessed, but my post wasn't about your blog.
Cheers!

13 April, 2006 23:13  
Blogger * (asterisk) said...

Thanks Camie. I'd guessed that: I don't get the sort of traffic you were talking about. I get quality of traffic over quantity, though, and surely that's more rewarding.

14 April, 2006 10:24  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Who links to me?