Tuesday, April 18, 2006

I don’t get it

Can someone please, please explain to me: what do things like BlogExplosion and BlogMad actually do?

I saw their logos on a bunch of sites and looked into it a bit. But I just don't get it.

Sure, you can increase your blog traffic by being in these directories, but beyond that...? What is the collecting of points all about? Or the "you can use your points to play games" thing?

I signed up for BlogExplosion because it looked easier to do so than the sign-up for BlogMad, but I'm confused!

Seriously, if you know, please share the knowledge. Thanks.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

With blogexplosion you can surf other peoples blogs and earn credits that get used to show your blog to other people.

They are like the traffic exchanges but with a much higher quality reader base.

You can also find more blogs to make comments on, which then links your blog from theirs and thus improves your pagerank.

Just another way to get a subscriber base or just to get your blog out there. Everyone loves readers right? ;-)

You can also use blogexplosion to 'ping' your blog too, that just means it sends your blog address to the major indexing sites on the internet which will help the search engines find your content (which makes it easier for people to reach your site).

I came here through blogexplosion!

Good luck with your blog, cat, partner and tattoo's

18 April, 2006 12:43  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Who links to me?