Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Howard’s made up

There are so many reasons why this is wrong, and there are so many words that come to mind: sad, ridiculous, disturbing, outrageous. Delete as appropriate (although I don't think any are actually inappropriate); or maybe even come up with some of your own.

This is, of course, the news that opposition leader Michael Howard spent £3,600 (US$6,400) on make-up during last year's election campaign. I can't bring myself to post a picture of this man, because he's such a fetid cunt, but if you really want the full story with a pic, click here.

Of course, this wasn't the only abuse of public funds perpetrated at that time. Cherie's (ahem) hairdressing bill caused a stir last week. But somehow this is just... I don't know... even more desperate?

2 Comments:

Blogger ENGLISH RANTER said...

Well the tory party is like a fucking panto most of the time, he probably needed it. He looks like someones ugly sister. His own, probably.
Which makes me think, while I'm here, that David Cameron would make a terrific Buttons...
hmm I feel a photoshop-opportunity coming on...

25 April, 2006 14:29  
Blogger a.c.t. said...

This comment made me laugh:

"Even if I were to look like a supermodel at the end of it, I wouldn't spend that much on my hair" . Ann Widdecombe.

In your dreams love.

25 April, 2006 16:37  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Who links to me?