Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Do I love Pammy?

Wife seems to think that the only possible reason for my enjoying the new Pamela Anderson show Stacked must be that either (a) I love Pammy or (b) I love her breastesses.

Now, bosoms are good, obviously, and I’m not just referring to Pam’s. I mean, what straight man, with hand on heart, can say, “Tits? Nah, they’re overrated”? And they are an integral part of Stacked; I mean the title tells you that much.

Additionally, Pam seems nice – you know, when she’s on chat shows and the like. She comes across like a nice gal. But I don’t think I’m in love with her. At least not consciously.

Although, she does like men with lots of tattoos, so maybe there’s some mileage there.

Don’t tell Wife, but I think it’s Pammy who loves me, not the other way around.

And the show isn't wholly unfunny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Who links to me?