Thursday, April 20, 2006

100th post!


You know, I've been anticipating this moment for a few days. And I think I've built it up too much in my mind. So the best thing to do is stop thinking about it and start just doing it. I figure once I start typing it'll become something.

But it probably won't. And forever more I'll think, "That hundredth post coulda been a contender. It coulda been something, instead of a bum, which is what it is."

Oh, bollocks. It's all going pear-shaped. And there's this little voice in my head: Get it over with, man! Get it over with and move on with your life, can't you?!

So I'll take a moment to "share". It's taken me about 40 days to get to 100 posts. I've posted every day, I think. Surely I can't keep this sort of output up? The other day I read an entry in a blog. It was the final entry, and the only one that hadn't been deleted. It said that after 18 months and 300 posts it was time to give up. At this rate I'll be at 300 posts by about July. Perhaps I should slow down.

Well, I think that's all for now. I normally get my blogging done first thing in the morning, but I'm feeling uninspired today. I'll come back to it shortly...

I'm a bit cranky, in fact. I guess it's because I worked till midnight last night and I didn't really want to. So I had yet another 12-hour day.

Plus I'm a bit pissed off that I haven't been on 25 Peeps yet. It's almost three weeks since I submitted my pic. And frankly I think the whole 25peeps thing is already yesterday's news, no?

Anyway, the picture at the top of this post is the one I submitted, so if you see it there anytime, don't forget to click it.

Signing off for now...

Cranky Ass-terisk

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

25 peeps is shite. My pic was great and not a sausage has been seen of it.
100 posts eh? Im not far behind you. Keep up the good work, it seems that for a long time you didnt get any postings, good on you for keep going.

20 April, 2006 09:59  
Blogger * (asterisk) said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

20 April, 2006 10:22  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmm never did c uguys piccys over there

21 April, 2006 08:16  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

o ya congratson 100 i will prolly get there in 5 yrs

21 April, 2006 08:16  
Blogger * (asterisk) said...

Thanks, Pup. You're probably more selective in what you choose to put "out there", which is probably wise.

21 April, 2006 08:27  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Who links to me?