Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Five things: I’ve been tagged

ACT has tagged me to do this five-things thing, and it's been a while since a tagging so what the hey, eh?

Five Things in My Freezer
1. Lots of ice because the freezer badly, BADLY needs defrosting
2. Two ice cubes in a cracked ice-cube tray (must remember to fill it up again)
3. King prawns
4. A frozen quiche that has probably passed its use-by date
5. A little baggie of prawns that were a gift for Cat from a neighbour about four years ago

Five Things in My Closet
1. Not me. I'm straight, got it?
2. A box of Manic Street Preachers T-shirts
3. Some clothes that are absolutely covered in Cat's hairs from when he used to sleep there. Before he went over to "the other side"
4. A great Sailor Jerry shirt that I bought in New York but is about 19 sizes too big for me
5. A leather jacket decorated and painted with Adam & The Ants badges and logos

Five Things in My Car
1. A gearstick (are you jealous, my American friends?!)
2. A steering wheel
3. Seats
4. Foot pedals for accelerating, braking, and "clutching"
5. A roof that doesn't leak

Five Things in My Purse (umm, well my "manbag" when I use it)
1. My wallet
2. Mobile phone
3. Pens
4. Shades
5. Sunglasses

And the five I'm tagging are...
1. Camie Vog at Perfect Blue Buildings
2. The Cappuccino Kid at The Tranquility of Solitude
3. Tanya at Start Wearing Purple
4. The Wanted Man at Are You up to the Test!?
5. Suze at AlexSuze.com

Labels: , ,

13 Comments:

Blogger Tanya said...

you evil man. OK, I'll bite.

25 July, 2006 11:37  
Blogger The Wanted Man said...

Woooo! I was running out of ideas. Nice one.

25 July, 2006 12:38  
Blogger Camie Vog said...

*yawn* Just waking up over here... Huh? I have work to do? Oh, okay. After this cup of coffee....

25 July, 2006 14:01  
Blogger FOUR DINNERS said...

Adam & The Ants leather jacket?????Drooooooool.....

25 July, 2006 16:07  
Blogger Camie Vog said...

There you have it! Go take a peek.

25 July, 2006 16:13  
Blogger Pie said...

I'll swap you a moth-eaten Pulp t-shirt, 5 Menswe@r badges and a Stone Roses poster for the Manics t-shirts.

25 July, 2006 16:36  
Blogger Suze said...

Asterisk, you naughty guy. I'll give you the nod when I have it up.

25 July, 2006 19:39  
Blogger * (asterisk) said...

Well done to those taking the tag!

4D: Yes, it's not bad, actually. Me dad did the backpiece back in 1990.

Pie: Umm, nope.

Suze: If that isn't a double entendre, I really don't know what is!

25 July, 2006 20:29  
Blogger a.c.t said...

Sailor Jerry shirt sounds cool, is it a YMCA type sailor's outfit?

25 July, 2006 20:31  
Blogger the cappuccino kid said...

would it interest you and dinners to tell you that splodgenessabounds are playing int' tarn this friday. typical. the day i go away!

26 July, 2006 07:55  
Blogger * (asterisk) said...

ACT: No! Sailor Jerry was a tattooist working in Hawaii. He is considered the forefather of modern tattooing, and as a result his tattoo designs appear on a lot of clothing. In fact, Sailor Jerry is now a brand name linked to T-shirts, shirts, socks, and even rum!

Cappy: One of them is a limo driver these days!

26 July, 2006 09:35  
Blogger apositivepessimist said...

Ou, ou, ou I have GOT to see this jacket. What's the chance of you posting a photo of it [or have you posted it somewhere already?] :)

26 July, 2006 09:37  
Blogger * (asterisk) said...

APP: I might be able to post a pic one of these days...

26 July, 2006 18:29  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Who links to me?